Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOL warranty

Options
  • 01-02-2005 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

Warranty

* In case of defect, return the product to your reseller with failure description, proof of purchase and all accessories.
    * During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the reseller if available. If not available, the product will be repaired.
    * For missing accessories such as; manual, software or other items, visit the Service pages on the website.
    * Warranty will be void in case of opening of the actual product, physical damage, misuse, modification, repair by unauthorised person, carelessness and using the product for other purpose than its intended use.
    * Exclusions of warranty:
    o Damage caused by accidents or disasters, such as fire, flood, earthquake, war, vandalism or theft.
    o Incompatibility with other hardware/software not defined as minimum system requirements.
    o Incompatible accessories such as batteries and fuses, if applicable.
    * In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, including any loss of business profits or any other commercial damages, arising from of the use of its product.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Your point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭call_me_fish

neokenzo wrote:
    Your point?
    why do they have war under it? :rolleyes: probebly worried about when WW3 happens , lots of us will go and replace our damged goods from the boomb,LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

not funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭call_me_fish

Stephen wrote:
    not funny.
    ah well, trying to make the old boring days pass faster, never mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,314 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Thanks a lot for wasting my time reading this. You're quoting bog standard insurance / warranty exclusions applicable to pretty much any product / service :rolleyes:

-rep (and a lot of it) sent if I still could

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

I thought this was gonna be good. Ah *cr*p* - boring insurance cya (cover your ass)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

pffff...

complete waste of time - go read a SOFTWARE warranty and you will see that all you are entitled to is replacement media (which is virtually guaranteed to contain the same bugs as the one you already have) or $5

Hardware manufacturers have been traditially good about replacing stuff where an unabmigous fault can be demonstrated.

Software licensers seem to regard bugs and faults as a means to get you to buy a replacement..

This is one of the reasons you don't see much GNU hardware...

Advertisement