Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday stroll with their dogs

Options
  • 18-12-2000 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Two buddies were out for a Saturday stroll with their dogs... One had a Doberman
    pinscher and the other had a Chihuahua. As they sauntered down the street, the guy
    with the Doberman said to his friend, "Let's go over to that bar and get something to
    drink." The guy with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with
    us." The one with the Doberman said, "Just follow my lead." They walked over to the
    bar and the guy with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk
    in. The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, Mac, no pets allowed." The man with the
    Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is mySeeing-Eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Doberman pinscher ?" The man said, "Yes, they're using them
    now. They're very good." The bouncer said, "OK, come on in." The buddy with the
    Chihuahua figured 'what the heck', so he put on a pair of dark glasses and started to
    walk in. Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed." The man with the
    Chihuahua said, "You don't understand. This is my Seeing-Eye dog." The bouncer
    said, "A Chihuahua ?" The man with the Chihuahua said, "A Chihuahua ?....... They
    gave me a ****ing Chihuahua?!"

glassesprv.gif
    Sweeet

Comments

Advertisement