Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Vodafone Offer ?...

Options
  • 01-02-2005 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

For February Vodafone have reduced some phones .. in particlular the Nokia 6230 is down to €99 (contract) less €25 if you have a spend discount. €74 .. now thats not bad is it ?

Also if you sign up or upgrade during February you'll get their 'Talk Weekends 1000' addon for free until next December .. that means 1000 minutes of weekend calls every month until 31st December '05.

Also the Motorola V3 (razr) has dropped by €200 to €299

Just keeping you all informed ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

i was just going to start a thread about prices of pay monthly phones. im getting myself a bill so i can use my v800. just dont no what fone to get. the vodafone site doesnt have up to date prices. has anyone been in a voda store lately and got ip 2 date prices.cheers

Does this just apply to certain tariffs? I was thinking of moving to Vodafone Extra (am on Meteor prepaid now). Could I still get the 6230 for €99?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

Karsini wrote:
    Does this just apply to certain tariffs? I was thinking of moving to Vodafone Extra (am on Meteor prepaid now). Could I still get the 6230 for €99?
    Yep as far as I know €99 apply to Extra .. if not then go for 'Business 75' which is essentially the same thing.
    Stekelly wrote:
    i was just going to start a thread about prices of pay monthly phones. im getting myself a bill so i can use my v800. just dont no what fone to get. the vodafone site doesnt have up to date prices. has anyone been in a voda store lately and got ip 2 date prices.cheers
    What phones are you interested in ? Are you upgrading or New ? What Tariiff ?

Advertisement