Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Dad

• 01-02-2005 11:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭

I've just seen the full pilot, and have to say, it's not too bad. Not a touch on family guy obviously but definatly has some of the same charm. I did laugh a few times anyway.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Now when you say full pilot, do you mean the 5 minute job we've all seen months ago or a newer, longer, version?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

ixoy wrote:
    Now when you say full pilot, do you mean the 5 minute job we've all seen months ago or a newer, longer, version?

'full pilot' I assume means the full episode. Where did he get it though ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

22 minute episode. And I got it from nowhere. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

"okay ... i got a little carried away"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Zoton

I've been watching some of the clips on the fox website. It seems to be very similar to family guy. And with Family Guy returning in may, i hope this doesn't mean a dilution in the quality of both.

• Advertisement
Advertisement