Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hand in Poker

Options
  • 02-02-2005 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

'ave It!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

i may as well have been looking at that from Jupiter for all that I saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

in both hands I won with 72o...the best hand in poker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Royal Flush?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Marathon_Man

What poker room is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Iago wrote:
    in both hands I won with 72o...the best hand in poker
    I like the way you went all-in with the pair of 7's for 24$ and hit your 2-pair on the river!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Wp. Nh!

Good stuff my man, add 85os to that arsenal and you will be unbeatable!

Imposter wrote:
    I like the way you went all-in with the pair of 7's for 24$ and hit your 2-pair on the river!

If you have faith it will come....it's an unbeatable hand, but you have to play it all the way to the river for the full benefits :D

got it again later on when the flop came J77 unfortunately the turn was a J and when I bet everyone folded :(
    What poker room is that?

It's the Noble Poker room, easiest site I've found to make money. I got £16 free for signing up and I've built that up to over £260 in two weeks. Hoping to get it to £1000 and start cashing out..

Actually I was playing in a tournie last night and got down to the final table, I was chip leader with 12 players to go and I went out 8th, believe it or not I didn't really play badly..

First up I had AA and I raised to 4xBB, two callers, flop comes down A 8 6 rainbow. I check caller 1 goes all-in for about 1/4 of my stack caller two folds,
    I call and he turns over 88, hits the 4th one on the river.

Down to the final 10 and I have AQo, player in front of me goes all-in, I call for around 20% of what I have left everyone else folds. He has JTs
    flop was A Q 9 turn 2 river K...

My last stand was made when I had about 6xBB left, I had 77 and there were the blinds and one caller in front of me. I went all-in got one caller with A6s and he hit an A on the turn to knock me out.

From now on I'm sticking to 72o, everything else is rubbish :D

it was too late to take a screenshot last night (i.e. I was too tired to be bothered) but 72o paid dividends again...

.25/.50 game, I've about $60

Player 1 raises the BB to $1
    I call
    Player 2 raises the BB to $6.50
    Player 1 calls
    I call

Flop is

2 A J rainbow

Player 1 goes all-in for $5
    I call
    Player 2 raises all-in for $15
    I call

Turn is 7

River is 9

Player 1 turns over AKo
    Player 2 turns over KK
    I turn over 72o and take down the pot of $50 ;)

I love it when a plan comes together....

on the same table I saw 99 turn into a FH only to get beaten by a higher FH and a poker on the one hand. As well as trip A's on the flop turning into a A high flush on the river, but still beaten by a straight flush...72o is my new top hand, it's better than AA

Advertisement