Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Megadeth last night

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Yeah, Megadeth did kick some serious ass! It was great that they played Stonehenge by Spinal Tap on the speakers while the bands were getting ready!

the security were a load of ball-washing bastards! espesially the biggest, ugliest, fattest, and baldest of them, he was a nut-case! I mean WTF! I was at the railing for most of the show and, as you do, I started moshing to the great music, so he comes along and tells me off, I flipped him the bird and went deeper into the crowd to make sure he doesn't try and drag me out, but I was watching him the rest of the night, in-between my monotonious gazes at the awesome talent of Dave, and the guard hit every dude dragged out of the pit at least once, I mean what an asshole!and you can't have a heavy metal concert without a lot of Tom-foolery, it juts isn't the same without it!

Diamond head rocked too! I was hoping they would play To The Devil His Due, but you can't win 'em all

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

amazing concert indeed! sound was great,band were v good, good setlisty altho no she-wolf or any songs from "TWNAH" :eek: security were abusing there authority a bit much i thought :/ great gig tho, wish theyd come back, but that aint gona happen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Glen Drover told me that they might be back around in the summer, and Didn't Dave say something at the end of the concert about possibly 'seeing us all later' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

A friend went and she said it rocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

lord chessinton what does that binary under your nick mean? 3057600 is what it converts to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    lord chessinton what does that binary under your nick mean? 3057600 is what it converts to?

you fool, it's probably the ascii character numbers converted to binary

Advertisement