Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Entertainment on Monopoly

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cubass

In every instance, we'd announce the person who landed on Free Parking as the winner immediately, throw our money down in disgust, and refuse to look each other in the eyes for weeks.

lol

ph33r my rank and post count

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cubass

No-one replies to CastorTroys posts EVER

or gently petting the 500 dollar bills: YOU ARE WRONG AND EVIL.

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If we replied he'd keep posting more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

same with cluedo no matter who won they always cheated, and of coourse whenever some1 got tired of the game they would simply take a guess anuway and be wrong pah!!1

which reminds me, my uncle owes me £3.50 from 6 years ago, when he bet me that it was professor plum with the big black dildo in the abbetoire, and of course he was wrong, the dildo was pink rofl

Im Going to Thrash you to within an Inch of your Life.....................
    AND THEN TAKE THAT INCH!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol, thats cool smile.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Still reading, Nice one smile.gif

Originally posted by -Matt
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Pictionary: ARGH! Lives there a person who hasn't gotten stuck with the poor idiot who couldn't draw a circle to save his grandmother's life? Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes your partner isn't a blind, retarded sufferer of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.</font>

ROFLMAO HA HA I LOVE IT

John

[This message has been edited by Lump (edited 31-12-2000).]

Advertisement