Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer and bassist needed

Options
  • 02-02-2005 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

hello there
    any drummer and bassists looking to form a band or anybody who knows any drumemrs and bassists looking to form a band please gimme a call @085-1408913. Must be serious about music and have no commitments here.
    Influences: anything to evertything light and heavy rock with melody, cheers,tom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 spudmurphy

Still looking a bassist? Ive been looking to start a band in dublin for a while, have one in belfast but never get to rehearse cos im at college in dublin. played a couple of gigs with them in the limelight, spring and airbrake, and auntie annies ( all in belfast ). Would like to play rock with a punk/pop edge to it. by "pop/punk" i do not mean Busted!!... more like the clash, ie. melodic, tunes you can dance and bounce around to etc.

you can get me at 086 3621322 if interested

Andrew Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

does that mean the beautiful losers are no more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

'Fraid so.
    New projects are in the making though I believe. :)
    xm

Advertisement