Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VC withdrawls

Options
  • 02-02-2005 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭

Got my password reset for VC finally (after 3 months of it sitting on my to do list!) and popped in last night for a look. Saw hector killing a 2/4 omaha game while amassing chips in the 7.5k! I only played on it for a few weeks back in October/November and didnt notice these speed tournies they have, so sat down at the $27 (1500 gtd) with rebuys at 10.50 and by 12 I had taken it down to the tune of $1050 (some shocking play by most of the field in that tourney)! Played a 1000 gtd (25 in) straight after and got to the final table in that too, finishing in 6th when my AK rags got beaten by an 82os monster. $120 for that, not a bad return for two hours play of this online malarkey! * Comment: I was amazed at how badly some of these guys play with the blinds going up every three minutes, it was as if they wanted to make it easy for you! Anyone else have experience of playing these tournies, havent come accross them on UB?

However it wouldnt let me hop any of that wedge off my card, saying "the card company doesnt allow it and only debit cards can be used". How do you Fockers get dollar bills back on your Visa/MC on VC??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

It'll pay out to Visa, just doesn't pay to mastercard.

I've withdrawn on my visa loads of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Sound. I used my Visa last night so I'll try plough ahead and put some cash on it. Ur Golly on VC? Look out, Omaha J.P. has returned ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Had a quick look in while you were playing your tournament, I've also been running fairly well in the MTT's.
    The standard is shockingly bad in most of the MTT, STT's have been tougher than I imagined though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I've pulled down cash to my laser card no problems also

Advertisement