Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunno if u heard this ?

Options
  • 31-12-2000 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Heard this at work the other day ,

Man goes into a chemist to get sum condoms , he brought sum up to the counter then the guy at the counter said he had sum olympic condoms that came in a pack of 3 gold,silver and bronze the guy goes sure they sound good so he gets em later on that nite him and his moth are gettin a bit roudy so he reches for the condoms and starts puttin one on , his moth goes "which one is that" he goes "its gold of course for winners smile.gif his moth goes put on the gold one at let me be first for a change /

**** i fuct that up i cant remember it ,it goes sumtin like that , the guy who told it just made it funnier with the actions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

SAD SAD SPASTIC.......

John

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

ok ok. specially to restore ur faith in humanity lump tongue.gif :
    Around th etime of the olympics,this guy goes and buys the "official" olympic condoms, a pack of 3,gold,silver,and bronze. he takes the pack home,and him and his girl start getting "amorous". so he takes out the pack of condoms,and opens them,"which one are you going to use?",she asks. "Gold of course",he replies witha wink. to which she replies, "why dont u wear silver and come second for a change?"

This is not a good day...to be a bad guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

thank u thats the one smile.gif sry i was drunk at the time of writin that SO BACK OFFF!¬

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HE HE

John

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

oh yeah the proper version is soo much better!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

ISNT IT STU ! ISNT IT JUST FU.CKIN HILARIOUS , U KNOW WHAT STU UR A FUNNY A VERY FUNNY GUY HAHAHA LETS ALL LAUGH AT STU THE FUNNY GUY!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Kids - if you can't play nice, don't play at all - we've never had flame wars on this board and I'm not about to let one start now.

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol, "January 3rd, a very sad day in earths history, the day the First Ever Humour Board Flame War Took Place" tongue.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

LOL
    its not a war if stu doesnt hit back haha.
    come on lads,keep it clean and above the belt. stu,what was the point of that post?
    anyway i dont think its quite a flame war yet hehe.

crow-eyeslogo.gif
    This is not a good day...to be a bad guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

jesus sorry it seems active sarcasm isn't welcome round ere! i've been sick for a few days so i didn't bother getting into this - don't think i'll bother now. anyway i don't know how many times my posts have been criticized on this board SO GROW UP.

that is all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

Burn them all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

hey stu, everybody gets criticized...it's kind of normal and...err...moulds our characters or something.

that's what mum would say.

Do your limbs ever get tingly, eh? eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 [Neil0r]

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    wink.gif

just thought I'd add a dav style rarr for the ambience!!

N

nethousegames

Advertisement