Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who turned out the lights

Options
  • 09-01-2001 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭

The damn lights in the car-park were broken/switched off and I couldn't remember where I parked my car. frown.gif I spent ages wandering around in the dark looking for it, including several non-productive minutes trying to open someone elses car with my key. frown.gif It was cold too. frown.gif

If it was anyone else I'd be laughing my ass off but it was cold! frown.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

the same thing happened to me once. me and my best buddy were searchin the carpark for my parents' new car. we found it (so we thought) and tried and tried to open the door...and were mortified to discover that we had been jamming the key into the door of somebody else's car...we only noticed when we saw food wrappers in the car that we knew we hadn't been eating. so we ran away quickly before anyone accused us of trying to steal it.

only thing was...it was broad daylight. she never told anybody and I love her for it.

Advertisement