Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Battery Indicator

Options
  • 02-02-2005 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have one and think its the most pointless thing ever?

The battery life is ~24 hours which is great......except for the fact that battery indicator is similar to a mobile phone (bars) and only has 3 bars on it!!!

Basically you can establish the power left in the player to the nearest 8 hours. I use it a lot so when it gets down to one bar i never know if i have 5 minutes or 5 hours left. Pain in d'arse

I wonder could this be fixed in a firmware upgrade so it shows a % or increases the bars on the indicator?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Touche my friend!

Howver it does recommend that once it hits the last bar you should recharge the player so I can only assume that when it gets to the last bar that it is nearly depleted, which means that there are only 2 bars limiting it to 12 hours per bar. Useless! Me thinks so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

id be very surprised if it can't be upgraded though. ill look for firmware and post if i find some.

Advertisement