Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild Arms for ps1

Options
  • 02-02-2005 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i could pick up a copy of wild arms or Alundra for the ps1, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Rare as hens teeth. Ebay is your best bet. And prepare to pay quite a bit for them. Don't bother looking for them in second hand stores is Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There was a copy of Alundra in GAME in Tallaght a while back, don't know if it's still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

A year or two back I saw Alundra in the second hand section in GAME for €7 or thereabouts. I had no money at the time but I definetly planned to getting it as soon as possible. Went back to the shop the next day and the game was already snapped up. :mad:

I've seen Wild Arms the odd time in second hand bins aswell. Game Zone (closed down now apperantly) had it for something like €20 second hand some time ago.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wild Arms is a complete bitch to find. I remember discostu was having a woeful time trying to find it a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

LOVED Alundra but traded it within ten days because Jedi Knight came out. I regret doing that. :(

In other bargain bin news I picked up a close to mint copy of Bushido Blade 1 for a tenner. Not bad imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Wild Arms is a complete bitch to find. I remember discostu was having a woeful time trying to find it a while ago.

7 years of looking and i never found it in dublin. once i got my ps2 chipped i went mad and bought a shed load of old rare stuff off gamestop.com in the states.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

I never got my ps2 chipped, would'nt mind getting it done though cos i'd love to get syberia.
    My old ps1 is chipped if i got an american copy of wild arms will it work?

It will work on a chipped PS1

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anton17 wrote:
    I never got my ps2 chipped, would'nt mind getting it done though cos i'd love to get syberia.
    My old ps1 is chipped if i got an american copy of wild arms will it work?

Syberia was released in Europe on the PS2 too. I picked up the sequel on the Xbox, thought it was great then got the first for the PS2 from eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

And I just noticed that the copy of Alundra is still there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement