Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[pic] tv3 weather man

Options
  • 02-01-2001 6:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭

hehe3.jpg

the tv3 weather man obvious drunk

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

He was the MC for our Christmas Staff party and I have to say, he's a cool guy - well able to give and take loads of stick!

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

He looked bol.lixed offa his head there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Looks like he’s about to topple over smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol, i'd say he'll do more than fall over, i'd say hes gonna fall down dead wink.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I reckon some one spiked his drink and has tried to get boards.ie a plug after the weather on tv3. smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

TV3? what's that then?

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

That bloke who does the weather on Sky News, Frances something I think appears to be off his tits on cocaine half the time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

LOL hes having a crap..
    or is he? confused.gif
    hehe thats good pic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

LOL CT,
    That weather guy must go on a 5 hour drink bender before he goes on the air.
    Sky News have a new foxy Irish weather girl though, yum...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

looks like he's gone into a spin as he falls back to earth from whatever high he's on

• Advertisement
Advertisement