Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urusei Yatsura DVD boxsets

Options
  • 02-02-2005 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

As a fan who is getting back into Anime after many years since i bought my last video, it's disappointing to see that "Urusei Yatsura" videos are now not available and that they(Animeigo UK) never even got anywhere close to releasing the complete collection.
    That label is now defunct but their US parent company lives on and is steadily releasing "Urusei Yatsura" in Limited DVD boxsets which you can only get by pre-ordering on their website and you MUST live in the US or have them posted to a US address.
    At this moment they are well into releasing these discs and have several boxsets out.
    But all are now very hard to find, since they were made to order, they turn up on E-bay occasionally but the price can really sky rocket with them and usually people are bidding in the last second.
    Now, i know that MVM have released the movies and an OVA 3 disc box set but on their release dates for 2005 bit on the site, they have nothing "Urusei Yatsura" listed. I was hoping they might start getting out the boxsets but, no, at least not yet.

Anyone else like this series/have collected it/bought those box sets off ebay?.

Advertisement