Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft joke

Options
  • 08-01-2001 4:28pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define great, he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft writing error messages

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

any person who laughs at that joke may officially crown themselves a nerd of the highest degree. (smothers a chuckle)

Do your limbs ever get tingly, eh? eh?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

oh well would you be considred to be an even bigger nerd for replying to the topic then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 DOB

nerds!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OJ:
    oh well would you be considred to be an even bigger nerd for replying to the topic then ?</font>

look, OJ, i was admitting openly once and for all that i am a nerd (a form of "coming out" if you will) - i wasn't slagging you off, you silly chap! (insert camp laughter here.) surely it was obvious when i smothered that chuckle....

smile.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

oops
    sorry misread your post
    hehe
    thought you said smothered or chuckles
    hehe sorry frown.gif

• Advertisement

forgiven smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Fúck sake, get a room you two rolleyes.gif

Has anyone on the boards guessed that I'm female yet?? (not kidding) smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Shh....you'll scare em tongue.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

uglycatisgod.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

The joke was shíte, but Castor, I fúcking love the pic, Im in the horrors..... smile.gif

John

Advertisement