Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for party venue in city centre?

• 02-02-2005 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Am looking for a private room with bar or section of a bar for about 50 people for a party. Don't mind if a fee has to be paid (too much!). Any suggestions? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

The Westmoreland Bar which is around the corner from Q-Bar is quite nice - just nice for 50 people. Not sure about prices but you could give them a ring.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I know you can have part of Messer maguires (on the quays down from the Q Bar) for nothing. We booked it for a college party of 40 people and got a chunck of the basement.

I think you can also rent the upstairs in O'Neills on the corner of Suffolk St for private functions. And the basement of Doyle's opposite Trinity. Don't know the rates for either of those places though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

O'Reillys Bar under Tara St station is pretty good, my friend got it free for her 21st as long as she bought 3 platters of food, really nice venue too, would fit 50 no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lu

Nostromo on Leeson Street is brilliant. I was at a friends 30th Birthday party there and really had a good time, great food, great atmosphere - they let you bring in a DJ or live music if you want. website is: www.nostromo.ie

Advertisement