Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business tariff - who is the best value?

Options
  • 02-02-2005 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

A friend of mine has just started up a small business, and is currently in the process of deciding which mobile operator to use for his communications. He's looking for something in the region of 500 mins a month, with a single bill for two handsets. I see that both O2 and Vodafone offer similar tariffs for 93 and 95 Eur, both allowing 500 anytime, any network minutes. Meteor offer great value for one handset (400 mins for 60 Eur), however their shared option seems to be based on cash rather than minutes, so he might end up paying over the odds if he decides to go down that road.
    What should I advise him to do? He's currently on Choices 3 with O2, and is really happy with the service (apart from how expensive it is that is!). Both handsets will be based in Dublin 99% of the time, so coverage isn't an issue.
    Cheers,
    Ciaran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Personally I'd say Vodafone are as they say 'Better for Business'. Most of the business customers I'd see would be on Vodafone. Since I'm not a business customer myself I couldn't really say for defninte, but yeah, go for Vodafone! Better customer care for a start.

Advertisement