Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site looks great on Safari ...

Options
  • 02-02-2005 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

.. for OSX. I'm testing other stuff at the moment *yawn* and decided to have a look. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Phil - you notice the google ads interfering with the DHTML down menus? I've had that problem on that combo before. Could you check if it's just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'll try and get around to it today (Thurs).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Might want to wait until the google ads are back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Probably a good idea, I don't see them anyway so I didn't know they were gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

uberwolf wrote:
    Phil - you notice the google ads interfering with the DHTML down menus? I've had that problem on that combo before. Could you check if it's just me?

is the problem that the adds seem to get priority?
    i.e. the dropdown disappears if you've the mouse static over the ad area (soc->commuting), but if you scroll past the ads - say down to soc->work
    it's fine.

if so it's not just you ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement