Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson S700i Memory

Options
  • 02-02-2005 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was looking into buying the Sony Ericsson S700i. But I saw that it's only available to support the Memory Stick DUO and not the PRO DUO.

Does anyone know if there is a firmware fix that will allow use of a PRO DUO card? I've emailed SE but I'm still waiting on a reply.

Cheers

diarmy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Nope. Afraid not. There is definitely no firmware upgrade at present which will allow Duo Pro support, and I can't see them releasing one to be honest.

Keep an eye on the discussion board on esato, if there are any new firmware updates for the S700i you'll probably hear about it there first.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭diarmy

Cheers for that man

I really thought that was the case but hoped beyond hope that they might fix it.

On the plus side it saves me about 700 squid but I really really fell for that phone when I saw it.

Oh well! Sony Ericsson's first strike from me!

Slán go fóill,

diarmy

Advertisement