Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stream: Blackburn -V- Chelsea

• 02-02-2005 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

Is there any stream somewhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

eirebhoy wrote:

Are you getting your pounds worth Eirebhoy ? ;)

that link has just been changed over to Man City - Newcaslte for those who want to see that. I'll post the Chelsea link asap.
    Are you getting your pounds worth Eirebhoy ?
    hehe. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

How do you paste in to winamp?

• Advertisement

seansouth wrote:
    How do you paste in to winamp?
    File -> add URL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

File : Play URL

kdjac

who's this Mokoena fella? that was some shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

South African Captain.

There is no video with that stream for me, only some french dude?

seansouth wrote:
    There is no video with that stream for me, only some french dude?
    Weird, both matches are still working for me from those links.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Oh this is great, Free footie

Blackburn are going to be knackered after about an hour, just like Newcastle at Stamford Bridge. Whenever Robben or Duff have the ball there's no ess than 3 around them in seconds.

Don't forget Man Utd-Birmingham on Saturday ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

running a mac - so no winamp. M$ media player won't play it for me. Nor will quicktime. Am I do something wrong, or must I remain out of the loop ;)

also did you expect to be doing tech support when you posted Eirebhoy? ;)

uberwolf wrote:
    running a mac - so no winamp. M$ media player won't play it for me. Nor will quicktime. Am I do something wrong, or must I remain out of the loop ;)
    They only work in Winamp afaik. And no. ;)

peno to Blackburn.

Dickov to take... saved.

saved

kdjac

keeper broken

kdjac

Not the best penalty.

Does anyone know how far this is behind the live broadcast?

• Advertisement

Jesus, I've just realised that Robben went off injured. :eek:

Dickov and Savage teaming up against Gallas, Terry and Makelele. About fair. :)

Brian017 - In answer to your question. I've just went on to listen to BBC radio 5 online and 5 live is about 1 minute behind. :eek:

Cheers.

Maybe there should be a sticky where people can post streams of matches

just seen the Robben goal, Friedel should have saved it.

**** pc crashed server full now.

/ eirebhoy game ?

Pats are waiting :D

kdjac

be on in a couple of mins Kdjac.

BTW, when it says server full just keep double clicking it, the match is nearly over anyway.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Brian017 wrote:
    Not the best penalty.

Does anyone know how far this is behind the live broadcast?

About 12 seconds behind Art Sport and about 15 sec behind on PPV on ntl digital

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Presumably Makelele will face a 3 game ban similar to the one dished out to Rooney after the Bolton game, for raising his hands? He was lucky neither the ref nor lino saw it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

i heard on tv3 a viewr saying the chelsea players were disgraceful after the game,something to do with the way they were celebrating. havent seen it just wondering if what was going on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

actually just saw it on news now, it was a bit ott. cant help but feel that will only fire teams up to want to beat them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

i heard on tv3 a viewr saying the chelsea players were disgraceful after the game,something to do with the way they were celebrating. havent seen it just wondering if what was going on?

They all threw their jerseys into the crowd of away fans. It was strange to see, like they were celebrating winning the league or something. Apparently their manager asked them to do it, Hughes criticised him after the game too for not shaking his hand.

All 11 Chelsea players that finished the match threw their jersey's into their fans, nothing wrong with that. I didn't see it but its in Mourinho's interview on the BBC site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I watched the match last night on Sky Sports and tbh it was a fairly dire match. Once Chelsea went ahead they were happy enough to defend their lead which against a totally inept Blackburn side wasn't hard to do. I lost count of the amount of times Blackburn gave to ball away and Friedel was definitely at fault for the goal.
    They put a lot of fight and passion into the game without an end result and the battle between Dickov and Terry was hilarious at times.

Regarding the over the top celebrations, it was mainly due to Mourinho. He got fairly excited at full time, punching into the air and shouting like a mad man. I think it was more in a response to the way that Blackburn decided to play the game and he was just showing his relief at the result.
    It was Mourinho that told the players to throw their jerseys into the travelling fans section which I thought was a fairly decent thing to do, although at first the players did seem a little bemused at his request.

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I thought it was a nice touch, giving the fans some reward for having sang "Jose Mourinhos travelling army" all game. Could have started some sort of riot though!

Eirebhoy, is there a site that you get the live streams of matches off? Is it a regular thing? Me likee idea very much!

• Advertisement

www.soccerstreams.com

or if you don't want to pay the £1 have a look here before a match is about to kick off:
    http://s3.invisionfree.com/Live_Soccer_Forum/index.php?showforum=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Good stuff, must give it a go on Saturday. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Forgot to mention, did anybody notice the kiss of death that Joe Cole got last night? He came on as a sub for Robben when he got injured and was then subbed himself by Jarosik. He wasn't a happy chappy storming off to the tunnel. I'd say he could be going in summer.

B.

Advertisement