Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Days

Options
  • 02-02-2005 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was in Special Days, Grafton St the other day, and I was pleased to see a new WPT set in. It looks pretty sweet. They have got loads of new stuff aswell, WPT cards, Bicycle cards and chips. I have been around the net, but i must admit, feeling the chips and seeing the sets in the shop makes all the difference when buying and the staff really know what they are talking about. I hope they find a shop in town after they close grafton street. Its a great poker shop and good friendly staff.
    Wondering if anyone else has found a shop as good in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

hmmmm.......ever so slightly suspicious...

although considering they've been getting good press here anyway what would be the point..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

When I post I'll always use my own handle, but thanks for the good comments.

We are currently negotiating on two locations within the Grafton st. area. - If I can complete a deal on my preffered loacation we may be back in the area within weeks. - If it is location 2 it will be late autumn as it is a new development.

Thanks

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Good ;uck with the move. A friend of mine is an amateur magician and he's always going on about the right kind of playing cards he needs for various tricks. I showed him the stock upstairs and he bought a stack of different types, happy as larry.

And before anybody says 'spam' I can assure you that I have never met this gentleman, nor do I have anything up my sleeves.

Now watch carefully while I disappear...

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

So are you on grafton street still?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Our lease on Grafton St finishes on Feb 15th, but we are talking hard to agents about another unit very close and in a very good position.

All product is online and delivery is now free in Ireland.

• Advertisement
Advertisement