Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i get a clear plastic stud for my eyebrow??

Options
  • 02-02-2005 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

i have seen some websites selling clear studs for eyebrows and was wondering is there a place in dublin or somewhere a can get these?? or maybe a website that some1 here has bought of??

the reason i'm gettin it is because they dont allow piercings for boys (b*stards i know) and was thinkin i could wear a clear one and no1 would notice from a distance... my friend got it done yest and hes gonna b suspended for havin his eyebrow pierced, my skool sucks

derrylahan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

My school was the same, was a right pain in the butt.

Personally I think you should write a big long letter to the baord of directors to the school saying that you should be allowed to grow and express yourself in a manner you feel appropriate to you.

I can't understand these policies, our education system is so f**ked up. I mean why wear a uniform in school and then head to college wearing baggie jeans a t-shirt, lots of rings and jewellery, and tattoos, etc, it makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

dont change it yet for fu(ks sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭derrylahan

my friend was wearing a plaster and the principal seen it, knew there was a piercing behind it and made stand outside his office for the rest of the day, he actually wasnt suspended.. they just said he would have to take it out if he was in skool... but he just didnt bother comin in anyway for thrus and yest...

i havent got my eyebrow pierced yet but i will soon...
    if i got my brow pierced this fri comin and the metal stud stayed in for da mid term which is bout a week would that be long enough to have the metal stud in?? also (dont wanna sound like a gobsh*te but) wats a retainer?? wat does it do??
    and i think i'll get my eyebrow done in cavan town for 45eur, does that sound good?? like 45eur?

and thanks for the info so far really helpful

derrylahan wrote:
    my friend was wearing a plaster and the principal seen it, knew there was a piercing behind it and made stand outside his office for the rest of the day, he actually wasnt suspended.. they just said he would have to take it out if he was in skool... but he just didnt bother comin in anyway for thrus and yest...

i havent got my eyebrow pierced yet but i will soon...
    if i got my brow pierced this fri comin and the metal stud stayed in for da mid term which is bout a week would that be long enough to have the metal stud in?? also (dont wanna sound like a gobsh*te but) wats a retainer?? wat does it do??
    and i think i'll get my eyebrow done in cavan town for 45eur, does that sound good?? like 45eur?

and thanks for the info so far really helpful

no way!!! leave it in for well longer than mid term! (if ya want to keep the side of your face) oh yea and wat age r ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭derrylahan

moreless 17

yea €45 jaysus!
    at least your willin to pay to get it done!
    x had me do it for him, needless to say it got infected!
    good luck with that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Gothic Warrior

derrylahan wrote:
    i have seen some websites selling clear studs for eyebrows and was wondering is there a place in dublin or somewhere a can get these??

Yeah, there's a boyband accessory shop in Temple Bar - try there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement