Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relax ,ive nout against the english

Options
  • 14-01-2001 4:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Once upon a time in the kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for seven
    days.
    Eventually, Gabriel the archangel found him.
    He inquired of God, "Where were you?"
    God breathed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds: "Look son, look what I've made."
    Archangel Gabriel looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"
    God replied, "It's another planet but I've put LIFE on it.
    I've named it earth and there's going to be a balance between everything on it.
    For example, there's north America and south America.
    North America is going to be rich and south America is going to be poor, and the narrow bit joining them - that's going to be a hot spot.
    Now look over here.
    I've put a continent of whites in the north and another one of blacks in the south.
    And then the archangel said, "And what's that green dot there?"
    And God said "Ahhh that's Ireland-that's a very special place.
    That's going to be the most glorious spot on earth: Beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams, and an exquisite coast line.
    These people are going to be great craic and they're going to be found travelling the world.
    They'll be playwrights and poets and singers and songwriters.
    And I'm going to give them this black liquid which they're going to go mad on and for which people will come from the far corners of the earth to imbibe.
    Gabriel the Archangel gasped in wonder and admiration, but then seeming startled, he proclaimed:"Hold on a second, what about the BALANCE, you said there was going to be a balance... "
    God replied wisely "Wait 'till you see the ****ers I'm putting next door to them".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, My type of joke.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

its funny because its true! smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

nice 1 reely nice

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Energizer1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! FUNNY JOKE!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Advertisement