Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

GMai linvitations gone missing.

• 02-02-2005 11:14pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I have 3 gmail email accounts which I use. Up to today I had 5 or 6 invites on each account. But when I logged in to one of my accounts tonight I noticed that they had disappeared. I then checked the other two accounts and my invites had gone from both of them also.

Has this happened to anybody else, or does anyone know a reason for this happening.

thanks all.

Comments

they've moved to the bottom left of the screen, new format too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

They have reorganised how invites are sent. There should be a new text box on the left hand menu where you enter the destination email address. You'll also notice you now have 50 per account.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

thanks a million guys. I never even noticed the new format. I now have 50 invites though.

Advertisement