Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Joke

Options
  • 05-01-2001 10:40am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got this in an email this morning...
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">There's this bunch of guys in the golf club sauna. A mobile telephone rings and one guy answers it.
    "Hello?"
    "Honey, is that you?
    What's all that noise? Are you in the sauna?"
    "Yes."
    "Honey, I'm standing in the jeweller's, and they've got this fabulous diamond and emerald necklace and I really, really, really want to buy it. Can I please,please, please have it? It's only just a bit more than 1,000 quid."
    "How much more?"
    "Well, it's 2,200 quid actually."
    "Well, all right then. But don't pay anything more than that."
    "Thank you, my love. Oh! And I just passed by the car showroom and they've this dream car in and it's turquoise - my favourite colour - and it's on sale for 16,000 quid, but they can let us have it for just 14,000 pounds if we buy today. Please, please, please honey let me buy it."
    "Well, all right, dear, but try to get them to come down to 12,000 pounds."
    At this point the woman realises that she's on a roll and says:
    "Honeybunch, you know that I've been asking you to let my Mum come to live with us, And I know you are really against the idea but - well, I was thinking that perhaps she could come on Saturday and just try staying with us for one month - to see how it goes. What do you think?"
    "Well, dear, all right then - but only on a trial basis."
    "Oh, thank you, my honey, I love you so much. Thank you. See you tonight."
    The guy hangs up, puts the phone down and says: "Anybody know who this mobile phone belongs to?"</font>
    biggrin.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 05-01-2001).]

Comments

Advertisement