Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6230/Bluetooth....

Options
  • 03-02-2005 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the best place in Dublin to get a Bluetooth dongle (or should I order from Komplett at EUR25), and anyone got experience of using one with a Nokia 6230?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I *hear* they work fine with Nokia 6230s, but it can take a while to transfer info if you have a 1GB MMC or something.

I'm *told* card readers are a better choice.

I'm getting a 6230 over the weekend and proberly a Bluetooth dongle then too, I'll post back more then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

yeh i bought the cheapest bluetooth dongle from komplett ( WIDCOMM iirc) and it works grand with the 6230, transfer rate is ok,slow for larger files but if you are going to be transfering large files dont bother with bluetooth go with a card reader.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Argos are selling the belkin one for round 25eur not bad when i paid 44.99 in the summer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭kirving

I have the ngage (a series 60 phone too)the bluetooth dongle works fine with anything. The only thing is is that th file comes in as a message. I also use the cable when im putting mp3's on, they dont come in as mp3's on bluetooth.
    Hope that helps..

Advertisement