Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

well its ABOUT TIME!

• 12-06-2000 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Ireland 2 - South Africa 1.

About bloody time they won something!... not a bad performance overall in the US cup, but robbed (or so my Dad tells me- I didnt see it) of victory against the Americans, who only turn around to win the bloody thing..! If it weren't for... well... that's easy to say..- but hey- Ireland come 2nd, and Quinner gets his record 20th goal.

Fair play.

Bard

home page

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

Ireland should let Quinn get one more goal now in a friendly so that he can match Stapleton's record.

After that, it's time to let him go. He's well past it. He and a few others should retire graciously and let players like Stephen McPhail and Robbie Keane step into the fray.

Robbie Keane www.game-ireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Noel Brady:
    Ireland should let Quinn get one more goal now in a friendly so that he can match Stapleton's record.[/URL]

He just matched it with that goal against South Africa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

so let him go now, Noel?

I still think there's a good bit o' life in the guy yet...

Bard

home page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

I saw the US game jesus the Us goal was so not a goal theirs offside then their WAAAYYYY ofside.

JM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

Sorry I meant they should let him beat it with one goal and then he should stand down.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement