Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE P900 owners opinions

Options
  • 03-02-2005 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

I have seen some reviews but I get mixed message. So, what is the real story with battery life of this phone ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

I had a P800 and a 900 - good phones, battery life sucks but then so did the battery on my old Nokia 6600. One of the problems with these kind of phones is that you tend to use them a lot more. You add apps, games etc, keep opening the flip to do something. Ends up chewing battery time. I HAD to recharge my every night but thats the price you pay for something thats much more than a phone.

One thing to bear in mind is that the p800/900/910 is not the kind of phone you use all day every day. it just doesn't work as a easy to use phone - I switched to the 6600 and not the 6630 and find it much better as a phone than the 900 ever was.

- Kevin
    http://www.clicshare.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

You need to put a third party process manager on them and then you get 3-4 days out of the battery, what kills them is bad memory management. Processes stack up until you reboot or kill them using a manager and if they stack up then more battery gets used up.

Advertisement