Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The West Wing: New Series on E4??

• 03-02-2005 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've missed the first few episodes of the new series on RTE so basically I'm just wondering is it starting on E4 anytime soon or should I just watch it on RTE tonight and try to catch up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I think I did hear something about it starting soon on E4 - a good sign is that they have started showing the old series on C4. They usually do that in the run up to the new one. However, I couldn't stand to wait, so if I was you mate I'd watch on RTE and then watch the first few on E4 when they come on. It's been pretty good stuff so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

It's been pretty good stuff so far!
    Except for the goons at RTE interrupting the schedule just 3 weeks in for an awards show. Sheesh.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

is this season 5?

No, it's season 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭PaddyofNine

It's been excellent so far, far better than season 5. A friend in the US also told me that next week's episode, "Liftoff" is unmissable stuff - harkening back to the excellent episodes of the 1st three seasons!

• Advertisement

You have me all excited now about next week... !
    I had seen the first two episodes when I was in the states in October, and I thought it would never start over here so I could see the rest!!!

I hate the waiting... and this lark of it not being on last Thursday drove me mad, I mean what are RTE doing? It's a brilliant series, I'm sure they paid a good bit to have it here before E4, so why show it so late at night and then pull it off for a bloody awards show???

Advertisement