Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need reccommendations asap

• 03-02-2005 4:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

i need reccommendations of an IT company that we can use to fix our computers please. Whenever we (read that as "usually me"!) have anything go wrong with them we call in the tec from the company we are currently using. We're a small company with only 12 computers in the office and it seems like every other day we are bringing in the teccie to fix stuff and he never does. the problems seem to reappear frequently even though he declares everytime that they are fixed ...and then over the course of the next few days, evrything goes to pot again. its not as though were not fairly savvy when it comes to our rigs, but we are in no way capable of fixing anything and would probably blow the whole system if we ...I...tried! Any advice or reccommendations for the vacinity of city centre would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement