Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reality TV is alive and Kicking

• 03-02-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭

Never thought Id say those words.

I know its only available to us non Americans on the web but has anybody seen the new UFC reality TV show The Ultimate Fighter. I just started watching at Episode 3 and it is brilliant.

Two teams of fighters, two coaches (Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture) and the guys fight to stay in the house every week culminating in 4 people fighting for 2 UFC contracts.

Great seeing what they guys go through to fight at that level.

Brilliant. Find a torrent and download!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭pma-ire

columok wrote:
    Never thought Id say those words.

I know its only available to us non Americans on the web but has anybody seen the new UFC reality TV show The Ultimate Fighter. I just started watching at Episode 3 and it is brilliant.

Two teams of fighters, two coaches (Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture) and the guys fight to stay in the house every week culminating in 4 people fighting for 2 UFC contracts.

Great seeing what they guys go through to fight at that level.

Brilliant. Find a torrent and download!

Do you have the web address?

It will turn up on something over here it has to if it's a reality show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

Mailed you the torrent site. Not meant to post in on the web!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭john kavanagh

keep an eye on Forrest Griffen, an SBGi athlete :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 nirish

Alex Karalexis is the man to look out for on that show. he is one tough bas*^rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭patjunfa

"Mailed you the torrent site. Not meant to post in on the web!"

Thats unfortunate, cause you might get a lot of this columok. Can you post it to me to please!

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

JK,

I did not know that! Who does he train with?

To all the lads who PMed me. You got mail!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

Forrest Griffin is a product from The Hardcore Gym , and one extremely tough mofo by all accounts.

Colm

Advertisement