Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerbdog - ticket for saturday (feb 5th) for sale/switch

Options
  • 03-02-2005 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

on behalf of une amie, is there anyone out there with a ticket for kerbdog on friday who'd like to switch for a saturday ticket?
    ORRR if you really really want a ticket for saturday would you like to buy one?

Ok, I'm cold.

yay kerbdog! it's all so old school...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

I just can't wait until tonight, Tom Dunne played "Sally" the other night and the shivers down my spine reminded me of that night in The Mean Fiddler in 1998 and now I get to repeat it all over again. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ION

Hi Annie?

Any chance you have that ticket left for Kerbdog on Saturday do you? i want to buy one. All my mates are coming up from sligo and I'm the only one without a ticket, god damn it. Post a reply if you can sell it to me. Cheers in advance.

JP

Advertisement