Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bierhoff is out !!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

gah. tho i thought England would be all over Germany this time, after Monday's performance i fancy them to beat the Brits once again. Shame there can't be a penalty shootout to really rub it in smile.gif

I cant understand why some folk are treating the fact that Adams is out as a problem - he was brutal on Monday, and Ince OMG how does that man get a game in an England shirt. First time I noticed him on the pitch was when he got booked. Playing him against Luis Figo is just ridiculous.

Advertisement