Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No FreeRoll on this Saturday

Options
  • 03-02-2005 8:44pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For anybody who is not aware their is no freeroll on this Saturday.Anybody have any info on the tournament thats on instead...?I know its 300 euro and they will be running Sit And Gos at 30 euro for tickets

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ElaineMc

I think it might be 35euro SnGs...

Yeah buy in is 300 with one rebuy at 250, i think

(Marq/DeV will know for sure)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ElaineMc

oh forgot to say..tournament starts at 6.00pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Do any of you play in ladbrokes no?

€35 S'n'G. for ticket for 350 quid. Is it worth it? I can't see it being great value TBH. I know its for charidee, but would it not have been better to have a MTT earlier on in the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

you've obviously never seen the club two hours before the end of month game, when every table downstairs is being used for 30 euro satellites.they can sometimes represent better value than the MTT freebies, in which the average spend is twenty or thirty quid anyway, but you've sixty people to beat. quite hard to work up the money in a freeroll to make up more than a couple of tickets as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement