Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone question

Options
  • 03-02-2005 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

OK,
    Im thinking of switching to vodafone (contract) so I can get the new SonyEricsson V800, the only way I can afford it is by going on the €69 a month tariff.
    My question is, if I do this, can I pay several months off a once, like give them 280 (above the phone price) when I sign on, or does it *have* to be each month?

B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

It's a 12 month contract. They will more than likely ask for a direct debit or credit card details and send the bill to you each month and extract the rental and call charges from you.. Which tarriff is the €69 a month?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

they will probably ask you to setup a direct-debit. do this and wait until they take out their first month then cancel the direct-debit (they legally cannot force you to keep the direct-debit AFAIK) they tried it with me and i told them no after the first month. they left me alone and i continue to pay the bill each month through online banking.

they may request a 100-euro advance, which they will credit back to you on your bill :( they did with me.

--laoisfan

Advertisement