Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Ball Z!i needs help

Options
  • 03-02-2005 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

anyone know where i can get a good rpg game for dragonball or any english version comics??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Think there was Dragonball game on the N64 years ago. Not sure if it was an RPG

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there's a few dbz snes games

http://www.planetquake.com/bidforpower/

this is a total conversion for quake 3 that lets you play "ki-powered superheros"
    Bid For Power is a total conversion for QuakeIII that plays nothing like the original game. Players take control of Ki-powered superheros and battle it out in a mostly aerial fight. The game is highlighted by the work of a great art team and an original style, and the gameplay is extremely fast paced. It can be difficult to keep up with until you get the hang of it.

it's pretty fun iirc, haven't played it in ages though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

hey, thanks for that but just want to make clear that im not lookin for the beat 'em up dbz games it the RPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

The GBA game Dragon Ball Z: Legecy of Goku II is supposed to be a good Dragon Ball RPG. You should be able to get it at GAME or Gamestop or online at play.com maybe.

Don't think there was ever a Dragon Ball N64 game.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There is one on the SNES that is pretty good called Dragon Ball Z : Legend of the Super Sayain.

It takes you all the way up to the end of the Frieza Saga and it follows the storylines very closely.

You get to control all the characters in it. It uses a strange combat system that involves the use of cards with different values. I don't think it was ever released in the west, but you can get a fan translation out there on the internet somewhere.

I've only heard bad things about the games on the GBA though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

There is one on the SNES that is pretty good called Dragon Ball Z : Legend of the Super Sayain.
    ya i'v got that, and cleared was weird though it kept changin between the English language and french.

Advertisement