Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vauxhall Corsa Body Kits?

Options
  • 04-02-2005 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Where can I find body kits/mods for Vauxhall Corsa's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Please... no. Don't do it.

Get yourself a nice set of alloys and an induction kit with a decent Cold Air feed and your sorted. Keep the 2 grand youd spend on a body-kit and buy a decent car in a year or two when you gain an NCB.

I do quite a bit of modding of other peoples cars (Part time) and I have modded my engine quite a bit, but no body mods apart from mirrors, alloys, lights and full colour-code. To be honest, if you have good paint... Just keep it polished regularly and it'd look WAY nicer than having a stupid body kit on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Heh,I know what you mean mate but unfortunately is a mate in work looking for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭twin cam girl

try 'fire n ice' in clane they had a resonable priced 'corsa b' kit last time i visited....

Theres loads of places online

JohnCleary wrote:
    Theres loads of places online
    yeh thats why I put this post up....to ask people for any decent sites

• Advertisement

do a google

I did do a google,
    The only reason I made the post was for recommended sites......get with the program

Advertisement