Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Been spammed with U2 threads

Options
  • 04-02-2005 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭

since this morning, there are tons of U2 threads discussing the exact same thing, namely that no one got tickets.
    Can't something be done about this.
    Tickets can be bought over the next two days, so I have heard, meaning they didn't sell all tickets today.
    I think it's a joke to open all the threads, for the same thing, just to make your point.
    Just use one thread and keep it there.
    I like browsing boards, but I hate reading repeats of the same issue everywhere.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

i brought up a similar point a little while ago ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=223246

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

Chalk wrote:
    i brought up a similar point a little while ago ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=223246

Aahhhh, at least some people are my opinion then.
    just thought I woudl place it in the Feedback thread, maybe something might be done from here, not putting money down on it though tbh. but worth a try

hopefully itll die down later today
    right now on the front page most threads have u2 in the title :/

feel like i could be missing something behind them all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

I totally agree, I usually use the front page to view threads, but I am going nuts seeing U2s everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

It'll pass, boards always gets covered in the one subject whenever anything people feel strongly about is happening. Remember what this place was like around the time of the US election?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ai ing

I think it's a joke to open all the threads, for the same thing, just to make your point.
    i brought up a similar point a little while ago

Excellent :)

someone got it :D

Advertisement