Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Just gave my wife a nice present - 2 points!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Cheers, sceptre. The forking bustards never mentioned this to me when I renewed last October (even 'though the discount clearly dates from July '04). I feel a snotty letter of complaint coming on... :mad:

Come to think of it, every time I've got my 'renewal invitation' from Hibernian in the last few years I've had to ring them up and 'ask the right questions' to get the discounts I'm entitled to (like a further 10% for having two other life policies with them).

Incidentally, anyone thinking of not mentioning their penalty points should read their Ts&Cs carefully:
    pointsexcess7sd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

peckerhead wrote:
    Incidentally, anyone thinking of not mentioning their penalty points should read their Ts&Cs carefully:
    pointsexcess7sd.jpg

You should inform your insurance company as soon as points are applied to license, they will not rip you off you until your next renewal, so it is best to get points just after a renewal.

as for not informing your insurance company, well that is a realistic option, the small print on that image says a 2500 excess, now that doesnt sound that bad, I mean you just mentally set aside 2500 just in case and save the rip off.
    Anyone have more info/obervations on non disclosure?

Advertisement