Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sienna Miller...grrrrr....

• 04-02-2005 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I would like to have a short rant about Sienna Miller.
    Firstly, I am SICK to death of magazines like Heat sucking up to her because she is such a "style icon" and "boho babe". She looks like ****!
    Secondly, Jude Law is NOT all that so I am also sick of hearing about how great he is, what a great couple they are, etc etc.

For anyone who doesn't know who I'm talking about

1088587402_extras_fotos_gente_0.jpg

Sorry about the rant...I'm just so sick of hearing about her.
    She's worse than Sarah Jessica Parker!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

What a hippy, and yeah Jude Law is totally overrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow shes really hot. I don't read shiit mags like heat so wouldn#t know what they say about her.She does seem to have a rather quirky style about her. I can see what you mean about her being a style icon though, she sure is. As for Jude, maybe girls find him cute but he is a terrible actor, I can't think of one good film he's been in and generally avoid any film he's in like the plague

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

dude, jude law is a babe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Agreed, she has a quirky style. But I am just so sick of the over-ratedness of it all. They make her out to be some kind of style goddess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Nala wrote:
    Agreed, she has a quirky style. But I am just so sick of the over-ratedness of it all. They make her out to be some kind of style goddess.

Yes, yawn.

It's sad that she's famous for her clothes rather than her acting. (She is an actor, isn't she?)

Also, I believe she's responsible for the poncho fad - if so BURNNNN HERRRR!

• Advertisement

I doubt she could be responsible for the poncho fad as that just floated over from another country anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Nala wrote:
    Hi all,
    I would like to have a short rant about Sienna Miller.
    Firstly, I am SICK to death of magazines like Heat sucking up to her because she is such a "style icon" and "boho babe". She looks like ****!
    Secondly, Jude Law is NOT all that so I am also sick of hearing about how great he is, what a great couple they are, etc etc.

First of all I though Who? Then I thought to myself that Nala should stop reading retarded garbage like Heat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭anna20

i think shes beautiful but i wouldnt be seen in anything she wears, especially that hat. as for jude law.........he's cute and i loved him in Closer but thats about it, not rugged enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Then I thought to myself that Nala should stop reading retarded garbage like Heat

My sentiments exactly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

koneko wrote:
    What a hippy, and yeah Jude Law is totally overrated.

I dont agree. He has a certain quality, an old fashioned actor look about him that you rarely get these days. He is also fairly talented.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I think her outfit is lovely...

not that I'd wear it myself..much

I was in town today looking for an outfit for a wedding, and the shops are all full of hippy ****e. Grrr....

Couldn't find a thing that didn't make me look pregnant

dudara wrote:
    I was in town today looking for an outfit for a wedding, and the shops are all full of hippy ****e. Grrr....

Couldn't find a thing that didn't make me look pregnant
    Could be a good look for a wedding, you would be the talk of the day with people wondering when you're going to set the date.

Har dee har

I have enought pressure on me already considering we've being going out longer than the couple who are getting married.

Nala should stop reading retarded garbage like Heat.

Even I agree with that!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Sienna has a lot to answer for along with Kate Moss - ponchos, gilets, uggs, mukluk boots, tops that make you look pregnant etc etc etc

Jude Law is too pretty looking. I like them rough around the edges ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

And now, something that really matters...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sienna has a lot to answer for along with Kate Moss - ponchos, gilets, uggs, mukluk boots, tops that make you look pregnant etc etc etc

I didn't realise that you were contractually oblidged to wear that gick?

tops that make you look pregnant

So it's not just me!!!

Advertisement