Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Féile Draíochta :The Festival of Irish Magic and Spirituality

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

it's killing me that I cant make it !!
    I hope all these same activities/events will be set up next year?
    do they differ much from year to year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The talks vary from year to year , from the topics to who is speaking and running workshops.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Hey, I really didnt think to arrnage a meet or somehting, would have lovin' to meet you Thaed! I was there all day, and then got a bit drunk [just a smidge, I swear] towards the end and danced lots. :)

How'd you guys find it?

Some of the talks I got to attend were fantastic, I really did enjoy my day. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

We will just have to sort out getting us all out for one of the an fainne moots.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

That sounds like a plan, right there!!

I'll check out when the next one is fairly soon. I'm sure I have An Fáinne bookmarked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement