Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The darkening of fibbers

Options
  • 04-02-2005 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey everyone

I'm going to be djing in fibbers on parnell st next thursday its 3 euro in and 3 euro a drink all night.

Want to see fibbers as a metal bar again? come down next week to hear everything from Thrash metal to death metal If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to hear either post them here or bring a cd and I'll do my best to play it (if its good, no nu metal)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

If you have anything from the In Flames albums 'Whoracle' or 'The Jester Race', give them a go, particularly 'Jotun' from Whoracle, or 'December Flower' from Jester Race.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dammit, Pinball Map, Episode 666 or Bullet Ride! You can't go wrong with them

Come to think of it, don't listen to me, I don't even live in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

hallelujah. and if you go back on your word, i swear ill kill you. better be metal all night long. bring a big selection with you, Blind Guardian, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera, everything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i shall be there in force

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

count me in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I heard bruxelles is €3 a drink on thursday, could be both or did the guy who told me mix em up?

I'll prob come along to this, would prob be best if ya don't over-do the metal, lotta people in there who just prefer to listen to rock music to pop\dance(myself included)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Gothic Warrior

Look what I just found in my drawer:

boards_fib.jpg

Edit: Can't say I see even one Death Metal/Trash metal band on that list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

oh my ****, that is old skool man!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

This metal night is not going to be every week its only for a bit of a change every once in a while I dont understand why people dont just go and experience a different night in fibbers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've filtered out all the crap, so please carry on

you got any cruachan??

if so please play them

also some HIM stuff would be appreciated

Advertisement