Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying Things

Options
  • 04-02-2005 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Right! starting this thread everyone has those things that they come across that annoy you so we'll make a list of the most annoying things you can find in Ireland or anywhere since its the internet and all..... i'll start
    those little kid that shout hippy and rocker at you.. its funny the first time but after the hundreth time it just isnt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

In no particular order:

Idiots who drag up threads that haven't been posted on since August '03.

Spammy idiots.

Gothlings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭molateen

Ah jaysus - Hippy , Rocker

Kids of today . Just no respect . In my day it was c*nt hooks and Im going to stab you in the face if you dont run really fast . Its just not the same anymore . I blame the parents . No upbringing I tell ya .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Amz, Amz and Amz.

did i mention aMZ?

scarfacemj wrote:
    Amz, Amz and Amz.

did i mention aMZ?
    I'm flattered that even as you near "the edge" you think about me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

-people that take more than 30 seconds at an ATM. :mad:
    if they reach a minute they should get a kick in the arse from the person immediately behind(or gently pushed aside if elderly)

-the lack of half-size runners in sports shops, i can fit a 10 but there's no sapce at all, too tight, 11 leaves too much space, solution??? have you got these in a 10 and a half please :confused:

those two aside, i'm a fairly cool customer in the walk of life

• Advertisement

If you're looking for running runners i.e. proper sports shoes New Balance do half sizes and they also do widths.

I'm a 7 and a 1/2 in an B Width and had no problems getting that with New Balance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

excellent, they even have width? never heard that one before.
    where is this saviour New Balance?

The edge? whats the U2 guitarist got to do with this?

Do you work for New Balance Amz? Or is it just another one of your 'passions'?
    At leats im keeping with the conversation this time, I deserve your love!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

eh alot of things annoy me including people on boards who read peoples posts just to pick out little things that are wrong with them...

Ok, back to the thread then......
    being hung-over and having to go on a field trip to howth, delicious!
    And the music in most Dublin clubs, no wonder every1 does drugs!

• Advertisement

knobbles wrote:
    excellent, they even have width? never heard that one before.
    where is this saviour New Balance?
    Arnotts do a lot of New Balance and I think that running shop in Terenure, the name of which escapes me at the moment, do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Brian McFadden
    The Colour Pink
    Pink
    Most Rap Music
    All Pop music
    Brian McFadden
    People who end every sentence with “man”
    Racists
    Homophobes
    My PC
    Brian McFadded
    The fact my TV isn’t bigger
    The state of the world

And Brian flipping McFadden again, his awful music his desperate attempts to appear credible, his giant head and the fact he spells his name with a y. Its BRIAN!

Oh and Final Fantasy X-2…….

Someone fancies BrYan McFadden me thinks.....

Another thing thats annoying is role playing computer games, as if computers games themselves weren't geeky enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

being told that i resemble courtney love!

Hey that aint no bad thing! I think she has to be one of the sexiest rock chicks ever, even well she's strung out on smack, I'd lick her viscose veins all day!

Another annoying thing and you'll like this angel:
    People saying early metalica is heavier than Slayer!
    Rein in Blood indeed.

aye it is!!!!
    but COURTNEY LOVE!!! c'mon???

She is gorgeous, so don't put yourself down, she may be getting on a bit but would you rather look like Brittany Spears? Attitude and looks go hand in hand.

Another annoying thing:
    College and being hungry.

scarfacemj wrote:
    She is gorgeous, so don't put yourself down, she may be getting on a bit but would you rather look like Brittany Spears? Attitude and looks go hand in hand.

true
    another annoying thing:
    britney spears!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

scarfacemj wrote:
    Someone fancies BrYan McFadden me thinks.....

Another thing thats annoying is role playing computer games, as if computers games themselves weren't geeky enough.

Where all geeks about something my friend, but if we wasted time worrying about it we would never do anything. As a great philosopher once said, “I am what I am” and also something about green vegetables and olive oil but I wasn’t really paying attention.

Good point we are all geeks about something but its society which tags the said thing wITH the label geeky so I retract my statement on RPGs.

Annoying thing:
    Society!

• Advertisement
Advertisement