Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feist : Exile's Return

Options
  • 04-02-2005 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

Although I have been losing faith with Feist's ability to write anything but rather pointless drivel since for some time , I'm still incapable of not reading him in the hope of a return to his former excellence.

Anyway, Exile's Return I thought was rather a poor sequel to the equally poor Talon of the Silver Hawk , although it seems that he now has a new uber-enemy that is likely to feature for a few more books.

If anyone has read this , did you notice a striking similarity between the contents of the cave in the last chapter and a certain enemy in SG-1 ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

I haer ye, he should have put the pen down after the serpentwars, downhill since, havent read Exile yet, not in to much hurry

rather read riftwar series again than be disapointed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Honoured Enemy was quite good, I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

interesting , I haven't read Honoured Enemy as I always felt these co-authored offerings had little input from Feist and were simply ghost written with his name added on, but then i've become very cynical about the standards of many big Fantasy authors. I didn't particularly like the Janny Wurts collaborations as i thought a lot of Feist's original style was lost.

Advertisement