Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System - any good?

Options
  • 04-02-2005 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if this gamecube game is any good? it seems very cheap (20 euro) but not in a bad way (i.e. not cheap 'cause it's crap, cheap cause it's an unknown quantity)

Robots with big guns...done to death before but relatively easy to get right..

anyone got it already?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Supposed to be quite good. Got very favourable reviews, most are 85%+. Check www.gamerankings.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭smokingman

I tend to prefer to ask people who have the game what their opinions are on this one - games that get arond the 80-90 mark are always liked by some, disliked by others...

I'm actively trying to avoid games rankings in magazines and web-sites these days. It all stems from not wanting to know a thing or see another screenshot of RE4 before I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

i have it and its a decent enough game some nicely added humour as well

multi-player is alright as well

has to be worth €20

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fun game.... pretty tricky.
    I have the GC version, and its very good.
    Definitely worth 20 of anyones money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I have the XBox version and really enjoyed it. It suffers from a massive clipping problem but as far as I am aware the GC version doesn't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

It's completely uninspired, but still well designed, quite tricky, very long and delivered in managable chunks. Certainly worth 20 quid of anyone's money. Except maybe the blind, etc.

Advertisement