Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rediscovering the past...

• 04-02-2005 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

There's a song I used love and all I can remember is the video was one of those computer graphic vids, taking a tour of a golden-coloured skull. I thought it was by Perfecto but I didn't recognise it on any of their releases.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Might be Perfecto Allstarz - Reach Up (Papa's Got a Brand New Pig Bag) ?

There's skeletons flying through a space tunnel thing in the video I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Sallybags

that sounds more like it. sound out

that's the one alright. cheers

while i'm on the subject, there that came out round the time of komodo, maybe a bit earlier: it was trancy but sounded like a red indian tune, the instrument did, sort of whistle-y, and if anyone says the whistle song i'll verbally abuse them

Advertisement