Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish driving

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Gerry

Its funny cos its true...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

good but it's been posted b4 smile.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">You may overtake in whichever lane has least traffic</font>
    I only do that cos some ****s insist on crawling along in at 50 during rush hour mad.gifwink.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Re: traffic calming newsflash.... how about this lad..
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Garda Peter Haughney told Cork Circuit Criminal Court that Hornibrook hit speeds of 115 m.p.h. in a stolen Volkswagen Golf GTI and also drove through a roundabout and a junction on the incorrect side at around 90 m.p.h.

When gardaí put on their siren and flashing blue light to try and get him to stop, Hornibrook increased speed. He drove down a cul-de-sac pursued by gardaí but got away when he mounted the footpath and drove across a green.

He was finally caught when he tried to drive through a 20 m.p.h. traffic calming chicane at 115 m.p.h. and crashed. The car was badly damaged but Hornibrook was unhurt and was caught, said Garda Haughney
    </font>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

LOL, that's gonna hurt come-winter

Nil Desperandum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HE HE, SO true. Yer man doing 115 in the 20 was just plain stupid.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I think I know the chicane they're talking about and you'd never get away with anything more than 40 tongue.gif

I was in a helluva hurry that night though smile.gif

Advertisement