Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parrot

Options
  • 15-02-2001 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

a man walks into a pet shop to purchase a pet for his family. he's lookin around the shop and suddenly he hears a voice behind him "hey there how are ya", the man turns around in astonishment wondering who said that, he spots a parrot in a cage and he's thinkin to himself no way, that parrot did'nt say that, the parrot speaks up and says "oh did'nt i". the man gasps in astonishment at this talkin parrot and begins to have a conversation with him. they start to talk and the man notices that the parrot has no legs so he asks the parrot how does he stay up on his perch, the parrot says "ye see i have this incredibly large peni$ and i just wrap it around my perch and it keeps me on" the man laughs and asks the parrot "hey, how much do you reckon your owner would sell you for", the parrot says "i dont know why dont you go out back and ask him", the man does as the parrot says and he buys him for £200.

a couple of weeks later and the parrot is gettin on great in the house, he's helpin the children with their homework hes a dream pet. one day the man walks in from work and the parrot says "the postman was here today", "so theres nothin strange about that", "your wife answered the door in her nighty", "ye so she was just after gettin out of bed", "he kissed her y'know", suddenly the parrot has the mans full attention "what!!!, keep goin, what happened next", "he took her clothes off", "he did what, i dont beleive it, go on keep goin, what happened next", "i dont know i got such an erect1on i fell of my perch" smile.gif

Advertisement