Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nine Inch Nails

Options
  • 04-02-2005 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Hey all, i know it's not very likely but if anyone happens to know of any spare tickets for the NIN shows in London at the end of March that have no people to take with them, i'd be very happy to accomany them to the gig!

(in other words i want to buy some some tickets if anyone has any spare, i'll pay good money) if so, PM me pweese.

Also, don't NIN rock? Discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Yes they (or he) most certainly does rock. Apparently With Teeth is gonna have no instrumentals at all so can't wait to hear it.

I'm hoping for a Dublin gig. *crosses fingers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

some of the instrumental stuff/sounds on the last album was class, even beautiful.
    reznor - genius, though he certainly takes his time between albums, a perfectionist like kevin shields i assume ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Oh Don't get me wrong I love his instrumental work, especially A Warm Place on The Downward Spiral. Just should be interesting to hear how the new album sounds with none.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

pretty hate machine had no instrumentals either. he joked that the new album would be monophonic with no cords. what a funny guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

always nice to see Mr Reznor happy, has anyone actually seen an example of this? NIN seriously rock and are still un-soiled by the mainstream, perfect.

• Advertisement
Advertisement